IDR5.000.000 – 6.000.000/month
1 – 3 tahun pengalaman
Deskripsi pekerjaan Digital Marketing Specialist Mamafirst.co
Job Description :
– Plan and execute all performance ads for revenue , using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc.
– Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the CAC at the optimum level.
– Manage communication with multiple vendors and third-party trackers in order to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
– Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Do campaign acquisition fraud monitoring and take actions to minimize the fraud numbers.
– Plan and create a small-scale A-B test campaign to optimize campaign and creative performance better.
– Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers in an efficient way.
– Manage to set up integration of Ruangguru apps with other third parties platform whenever it is required.
Job Requirement :
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any related field with a strong quantitative background.
– Proven working experience in digital marketing , extensive experiences in managing in-house digital performance marketing at technology company (such as e-commerce, online-travel, mobile-gaming, etc) is preferable.
– Highly proficient in using digital ads platform such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads
– Have experience in managing Ad Networks for acquisition campaigns.
– Have basic understanding of organic acquisition such as App Store Optimization (ASO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
– Experience in setting up platform integration (for mobile app and website) with third parties (ex-Google, Facebook, Sizmek, Appsflyer) for campaign set-up and tracking purposes.
– Creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage consumers the most.
– Have a good understanding of mobile attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyer).
– Understand the basics of mobile app install fraud methods and its monitoring tool (e.g Appsflyer Protect 360).
– Have basic understanding of Google Analytics.
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
– Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
– Able to generate meaningful reports using tools such as Google Data Studio would be a plus.
– Experiences in handling programmatic ad buying would be a plus.